CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NCLEX and stress

I feel like the day of reckoning is coming.

I take the NCLEX on Friday.

It's the test. My entire future [okay that is a tad dramatic, but my current job is definitely riding on it] is riding on this exam.

I spent today (and like the last week) doing hard-core studying and I was feeling pretty good.

But the anxiety is back.

I guess the anxiety is better than feeling down. I'm so sick of feeling down.

I'm sick of feeling stressed. I'm sick of being so up and down and all over the place. I'm ready to be normal, happy, stable again. I thought once school was over it would wash away and I'd be back more to me without all the nursing school BS and stress. Guess not. Living with my parents again, worrying about the NCLEX, not seeing my friends on a regular basis, not having any money to do anything fun at all, and wondering what this new career I am about to embark on has me feeling rather discombobulated and unstable.

I suppose it'll pass.

1 comments:

Lisa L. Anderson said...

it will pass, especially after you've taken and passed that stupid, stupid test.