CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Congrats to my nursey friends

This post is dedicated to my wonderful, talented, and now licensed friends!
These are two of the funniest people I know. And now they are officially nurses! (that's right these two crazies are now licensed, so everyone watch out and be VERY careful which hospitals you go to for medical treatment)
To that crazy, wonderful, amazing Deanne. You rock chica! Crazy fun and are going to make a kick-ass pedi nurse.

Valarie, I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it! You are going to be one hell of a nurse and the L&D world is so lucky to have you.
Jerusha, you did it!!!! You are such a wonderful, sweet, compassionate person. I'm so proud of you!

To everyone else, sorry I ran out of decent pictures to throw up here, but I am proud of all of you! Congrats Michael, Lisa, Elizabeth, Charlotte, and everyone else I can't think of right now. Congratulations to all of you!! Now go celebrate!

2 comments:

Lisa L. Anderson said...

THANKS!!!!! You did great and I can't wait to comment on here or facebook with an awesome celebratory message, hahaha! no worries.

Valarie said...

Thank you for the post and sweet words! :) Like Lisa said, I can't wait to say a big "congrats" to you!! You got it!